SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Monday, June 4, 2012

Only one of a Few

Aye, aye Captain! Hello friends, look who's wearing a skirt today! It's me, Joseff Lopez! :P

First stop, I would like to thank you guys again for the support you all are giving, and for making me inspired always! I promise to bring myself to the next level every time I create something new; yes- I would continue this career, and hold on to this no matter what. And hey, I'm turning 19 in 3 weeks! ;)

Anyhow, the reason why I am wearing a skirt is because... I look sexy! Just kidding. No actually this is an assignment from my Design class at school. We had to do a re-worked garment related to the theme of the clothing line we're making for our final project. The theme my partner and I decided is Grecian Fashion, so it boils down to flowy and drapy garments that made me decide to create an Asymmetrical Skirt! How cute is that! I just love how it gives you that dramatic, flying-skirt effect while walking, especially when the wind blows- oh perfect. :)

So basically since I don't have that masteral skills in sewing, I avoided that. lol I had a very simple yet creative idea to create my skirt in mind. I took a year-old shirt from my closet and tried it on like a skirt- and yes, it worked out (showing off my curves!)... something that I am just looking for! After tie-dying the shirt into Riviera Blue colour, I folded the front part in half, and cut it into an inverted J shape that created that upside down U on the skirt. I also added a piece of fabric at the back end of the shirt (so it would look longer) in the shape of a sting ray for a wild flow.

   

This has been a favourite since I showed the look in class last Friday (I was wearing it while presenting, embarrassing I know lol), and even my friends went gaga about it! I was hesitating to do a photo-shoot with this but had an idea of Androgyny. And look how turned out, ugh- no regrets, just love!

Again, don't forget to hype this look here-- Happily-Never-After
Love you guys so much, and stay chic-stay connected! xo <3
Me so happy!
Follow me @josefflopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.