SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wit☪hing Hour

When witches go riding and black cats are seen... the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween.

This is Winona's spirit.
I am the fashion Witch.
The hour has come.

“If in any quest for magic, in any search for sorcery, witchery, legerdemain, first check the human spirit.” 

Outfit: Black Knit Jersey from TOPSHOP | Skeleton Printed-Tee (underneath) from TOPSHOP | Cross Leggings (RAD) from TOPSHOP | Black Brogues from TOPSHOP | Geometric Necklace from TOPSHOP | Black Cardigan with invi Pockets from Thrift | Witch Hat from Dollarama.

Cause if you let me, here’s what I’ll do, I’ll take care of you.
I’ve loved and I’ve lost.

#HalloweenFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.