SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Peacebone

And an obsession with the past is like a kid flying...
Just a few things are related to the old times.
When we did believe in magic and we didn’t die, it's not my words that you should follow.
It's your insight, your insight.

A year when trends are in cycle, and everyone follows. Taste still wins, own style still flourishes.
 Create, innovate, imagine. Trust your insight.

It's an androgyny day for me as I wore a skirt and over-the-knee socks, as well bringing that tribal printed jumper and a cardigan which I attached a fur on. It's another layering look once more and this time, that scarf I had underneath achieved it. I don't know how to actual name this but I see this as a vintage look brought back to the ages of Jurassic - found in the dinosaur's wing.








Outfit: 80's Tribal-Retro Jumper from Value Village Vancouver | Over-sized Cream Fur-Cardigan from Value Village Vancouver (fur-lining on the side was sewn by me)  | Asymmetrical Jersey-Gray Skirt from TOPSHOP | Black Over-the-Knee socks from TOPSHOP | Assure Tan Boots from TOPSHOP  | Long Gray Scarf from H&M (to add a layer from the sweater) | Big Chain Necklace from Hands Down. 

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. "

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise.
SEFFINISTO 2013

2 comments:

  1. I really love the skirt!! I wonder if I can find the same one!!! This is just simply amazing! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe, thanks love! You can get one in TOPSHOP, they're about $36 and in jersey material. Very comfortable and fashion forward! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.