SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mesh #75


You can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug,
You can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love,
Or you can start speaking up.

Say what you wanna say... I wanna see you be brave.

Welcome September
A month of adventure begins: that time for Autumn, getting to see those warm-vibrant colours (oh falling leaves), more tea and cookie times, and of course - to explore new styles and layer again!

But before Summer unfolds and before we come back to tights, leggings or long socks... while it still lasts, I am bringing a fresh-fun sporty style just right for Summer!

The trend: Mesh which is similar to a web or net has become a staple piece for this season (nor for the whole year up to next until S.S 2014 as I could see). This material gives a mix component to every garment whether it's for a t-shirt sleeve, pockets, skirt or even done for a whole shirt itself. It could be paired with anything and just like this jersey top... it's the bomb. Its style (colour block) and how fancy they put it together is appropriate for Summer! 
Number logos are everywhere too. It hit retailers in a flash.

Queen's E. Garden
Youthful. Calm. Vibrant. 

Androgyny begins once more. Well, more like a part of me. :)
The combination I had thought of putting in this style is inspired by a carefree-cheerful school girl who is a part of their cheerleading squad. FIERCE.

Since long skirts for men has been grazing over the style scene (as well as cut out boots), I had the idea of pairing them up all together. The motion and how the style moves is just amazing. So many things happening. Oh the cycle. I love how I feel about this - freedom in a way, and I just think that... it looks really cute!

Added to all that, the shirt is long (maybe like a length of a sheath dress) it could be tucked in or not depending in your style mood. I had a different look with this jersey via Instagram which you could see here -- http://instagram.com/p/dviodIONSo

Purchased this in June and the sporty-chicness of this is what got me. It's oversized too! One of my favorites!

Anywho, I didn't want to take this too long... It's been a month since my last post (busy August!); but I hope you guys feel the love and be inspired all over again.

Happy Back-to-School day!










Outfit:  Mesh 75 Jersey Shirt from TOPSHOP | Seffinisto Tank (Underneath) from D.I.Y Seffinisto | Full Gray Skirt (Thrifted) from Value Village | Adonis Oxford Blood Cut Out Boots from TOPSHOP.

Cheers to the amazing 4 years Canada! #timeflies
More to come.


No matter how you feel.
Get up. Dress up. Show up.
And Never give up.

SEFFINISTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.