SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Monday, December 31, 2012

Year '13: Beginning

Start anew. Fly high. Embrace dreams.
It's a new beginning. 2013.
SEFFINISTO.

When I kiss you, I feel a thousand different feelings
The color of chills all over my body and when I feel them, I quickly try to decide which one -
I should try to put into words.

Bringing a rock-edgy-androgyny style this 2013.
A Seffinisto trend.
Dreams happen when you believe and word hard for it.
Outfit: Army Camouflage Jacket from TOPSHOP | Black Fitted Shirt from YesStyle.com | Rolled-up Black Short Shorts from ESPRIT | RAD Cross Leggings from TOPSHOP | Gold Cross Ear cuffs with Jewels from TOPSHOP  | Black Leather Key-Purse from TOPSHOP | Black Suede Heels from TOPSHOP.

SEFFINISTO shall soar high this 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.