SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Day with K-E-N-Z-O

It's Sunday in Vancouver, and the sun is shining as brightly and the sky is as blue as the sea - yes it feels like Summer and this day is just perfect as ever!

Sunday fun day as what most people call it, and because it's Family day I got to spend time with the people I love, and give thanks for the blessings we've been receiving!

Well, this whole is supposed to be only an OOTD (Outfit of the Day) but I am in love with my KENZO cap and my cutesy patootsie overalls from TOPSHOP so I decided to make a post for it!


It is also special because I haven't gotten to be with my KENZO for awhile and I must say that spending the day with him is worth while! I feel like every time I wear it, there's always joy that comes with it. It gives me this extra swag... and it seems like I'm one of the ruler of cool just because I am wearing KENZO!

Anywho, I am warning you guys: It will be full of Joseff face if you scroll down; well different expressions of me and my KENZO cap! Okay, I was just a little too hyper today. XO.


The only cap I would be willing to buy in different colours and style. That's KENZO, and this is me.

SEFFINISTO x KENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.