SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monochrome Mondays: Black

It's just another manic Monday.
I wish it was Sunday because that's my fun day. 
And I-don't-have-to-run day... It's just another manic Monday.

Another #OOTD that turned out as a blog post. Took me a day to publish but... (cray) I am just loving it. Might as well do this every Monday? Seems like a good idea eh?

So, what's with my Monochrome Mondays? This began as a trend to wear every Monday at work (Topman) by all Style Advisors. We actually have a trend for all the days of the week depending on what style is "in," however sometimes we follow but usually we just go through what we've got. Ha!

Well yes, monochrome meaning one color and yesterday - I was wearing black! OH-MY favorite!
So the fun just started like this:

Then a friend came in to see me at work, so on my break this happened:

Ooopppsies, bad lighting. Friend, CHANGE LOCATION! 
Now at The Bay's The Room. Strike a pose!

Since the thrill and excitement is in the air (as well as my friend falling in love with this outfit), we step it up. Say what? We kind have had a mini-photo shoot with my (not-so-much-quality-camera) iPhone outside Downtown! And here's the rest. No edits, be inspired!
Outfit: Black Ponte Zip Waist Coat from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Fitted Black Shirt from YesStyle.com | Black (RAD) Cross Leggings from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Black Alert Chunky Chelsea Boots from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Black and White Envelope Clutch from TOPSHOP Vancouver. 

Xx SEFFINISTO xX
Q: If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.