SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

There ain't no mountain high enough.
Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough...
To keep me from getting to you.

YAY! It's been so long since the last time I've been to Grouse Mountain - hmmm, 2 years ago when I went on Grouse grinding? No snow at the time because it was Summer but for the first time... I get to see the beauty of the mountain covered in snow; that is probably why it is a good destination for winter sports AND, photo taking.

I love, love snow especially when it's Sunny out. Fun how you could do a lot of things and roll over the ground without getting dirty if you want to! Well, you'll get wet a little. HA! 

The brightness the snow brings and how alluring the ambience was when I first stepped out of that gondola... oh you'll just start appreciating how awe-inspiring nature is. Thank God for this wonderful life. 
Let's start the adventure!
This truck is driving us around the mountain, checking out the spots and all that!

Meet my very own Thai buddy, Jan! I came here with her and her lovely Mother Komsan! Thanks to their pass I got in for free! Yeah! I think it's like $40-$60 to get in? Something like that.

Komsan (Left), Jade (Right).

It was a very fun-filled day. Kids and kids at heart were playing so hard and enjoying the weather!


Of course this won't be completed without my outfit of the day! So I brought my Shark Sweater from Topshop this time (because it kinda matched with the snow)! Could you also believe that I'm wearing my favorite Alert Chunky Chelsea Boots from Topshop in this situation? Okay, I got the stares but it's very stylish! HAHA! Well here's my very first snow photo shoot at Grouse! #SnowFashion #HEELS


This adventure took place around the end of February, and I totally forgot to share it with you guys! Seems like it's a long story, but to make it short - the actual highlight of this event was my ice skating skills! I finally knew how to balance! YES! I am overwhelmed to the fact that I learned it pretty quickly and my trauma when I first did this (2 years ago) was gone. I enjoyed it very much and will definitely do it again - just in Grouse! Anyway there is a video of me and my buddy down below, so feel free to check that out! 
Hooray for Seffy!

This ice skating shoes are love. Thanks to Jan's brother for letting me borrow it :P

Watching Jan ice skate, obviously. Better learn from the expert!

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it, but I can do it by myself now! Woo!

And after everything, it's time to eat! Look at that Nachos. Yes, we 3 shared that but didn't finish at all. $24.

Outfit: Shark Sweater from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Fitted White Shirt from YesStyle.com | Harem Pants from YesStyle.com | Black Alert Chunky Chelsea Boots from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Gold Chain Necklace from Forever 21 | Narnia Bag from H&M.

'Twas a stunning day. I love life.

Here's my ice skating video! 
Look at me now!

SEFFINISTO
"You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.