SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It is, life changing.

To everyone who keeps motivating me, appreciating, and complimenting... all those words MEANT a lot to me. I could say it's something that is life changing, because it is affecting me in many ways right now. All these hopes, and dreams - I will carry them with me, and I will do my best to make that happen.

We never know what is yet to come, but I guarantee you that I won't stop dreaming, and I will fly high to achieve the life I want. This would be a life-long journey, together - with you guys. #DREAMBIG
Thank you for supporting, my friends. ♥

*this is a post from my FaceBook page, but I will blog and post a new LookBook photo tomorrow to tell you guys about the amazing week I've had and for the wonderful support all my friends, and the people I know is giving me.
I am beyond happy and proud for all this. 

Looking back from where I started, from how I evolved into someone I wasn't expecting to be, from all the overwhelming support I've been getting now - it is really, life changing. :')
Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.
I am just starting my dream, but it won't happen... I won't be here, without you all. <3

Sincerely, 
Joseff Lopez
J.LO xo

#seffinistolove #fashion #Vancouver
Follow me @seffinisto
Birthday in a month, turning legal. #JUNE28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.